Not Me! Monday's



Now, the official Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week AFTER you humor me and finish my list. :-)

The week did not start with a trip to the RE for the much anticipated ultrasound to check on my follicule but more importantly the HSG. I did not go rummaging thru our medicine box to try to locate some heavy duty pain meds for fear of such pain from the procedure. I did not come across the liquid Hydrocodone and highly debate on to take or not to take. Fortunately, the thought of being completely out of it was not appealing to me so I ended up opting for just four Motrin. I was NOT stressed at all and totally freaking out about such test. Why would I do such a thing as this? I mean, my Dr. did kindly take time to remind me that he has been doing this "for 25 years not 25 days". Laying on the table, I did not ask the Dr. when he was going to proceed further to only be greeted with "see, how bad was that?" Yep. I felt nothing. I was not so overwhelmed with the thought of pain that I was shivering like I was cold. Which I was by the way.

The coolest thing ever was not the ability to watch, pain free might I add, my uterus and fallopian tubes flow with dye indiciating all is well... Pretty neat sight if I may say so myself!

I did not have to reason with myself after the HSG procedure and prior to getting the hCG trigger shot that if I can survive the HSG I can certainly survive the ultra long needled used to trigger me!

On Wednesday, the support group I faciliate was having a guest speaker whom I certainly did not tell to arrive at 7:10pm for set up for a group that I thought started at 7:30pm. Nope, not I. Why would I tell a guest speaker to arrive 10 minutes AFTER the usual start time??? How crazy would that be. I mean, who in their right mind would want to walk into the building and down the hallway, 15 minutes after the group was to start, only to be greeted by the group members as well as the lovely guest speaker. I certainly would never do such a thing for someone I highly respect as a person, a professional, and our guest speaker for the night as well as the individuals that come religiously.

I have not fully taken advantage of the Trigger shot within me to pee on a Home Pregnancy test every single day for the last six days to see the two lines appear... To pretend just for a moment that I am, indeed, pregnant. Even if it is fake. I would not, knowingly, do this to myself... Or would I? *Check out the ride side bar for photos of such Pee tests!*

We did not get a new vehicle yesterday either... I mean. The one we had was perfectly fine, right? WRONG! No really. It was a piece of crap. :-)

And this has been our week... I wonder what NEXT week holds for us!!!!



Comments