New Car and Pee Stick

It happened. The Chevy Trailblazer that we got not to long ago started really acting up! It was having all kinds of problems. And get this. It was a 2006! Not kidding. Just went out of warranty. After have three straight days in a row of something NEW come up, it was decided that we would go and look at cars and tarde it on up and away from us!

Charles came across a car that he really liked. A 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP. It is black and has ALL the options. No joke. The guy said that the only option is does not have is Navigation. That's it. WOW! I admit. It is a sweet ride. (That coming from me says a lot. Me who drives a Honda Pilot and LOVES it! And I've never been a fan of "sports cars".) Let's also saw that the look on Charles' face is priceless. The last time I saw him get this excited over a car was with his Mustang... I cried when he traded in that car. I know. Sappy. But true. He's a kid when it comes to this car. It's hilarious!

So, the photos...


It has a HUGE trunk. You can kind of see in a photo above where when sitting in the driver's seat, you can illuminate the speed in this little area. I can't decide if I like this function or if it is annoying. Thankfully, you can turn it off and on and control how bright it is. You can also put it in "Manual" and use these tab things on the steering wheel to shift gears. It is leather with suede inserts on all five seats. It has a Sunroof. It even tells you what your g force is at every stop! Like I said, it really is a nifty little car. But best of all, it has a deep soft rumble. It just feels powerful. And it is.

When blogspot lets me, I'll add more photos but for now, that feauture isn't working properly!

And as a total off topic, the hCG is really starting to leave my system! It's still a positive but the line is getting oh so faint! Check out the new photo on the right!

Comments

squirrelgirl said…
Nice wheels! My first car was a 1978 Pontiac Grand Prix. Not nearly as nice. But it DID have an 8-track player LOL!!!
Anonymous said…
what happened to 4wheel drive?
Making Babies said…
I love the new car!! Congrats! It's beautiful. x