Not Me! Monday's



Now, the official Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week AFTER you humor me and finish my list. :-)

Charles and I did not finally have our first RE appointment. We did not walk away feeling great about the entire process and new path we are headed down. I certainly did not immediately start googling everything that was talked about although I have a general knowledge of it already. While googling, I was not mortified with the stories I found about the amount of pain that I should experience from the HSG and Post Coitol test...

I did not have a mini freak out on my way back to work after hearing my husband relay to me that the Dr. Office called to say they were submitting a prescription for injectibles for me just in case! I certainly did not go over board here and immediately start thinking daily injections that I must give myself... Why would I, who has only done one round of unmonitored Femara and two days worth of unmonitored Clomid have any Dr. go straight to injectibles??? I mean, how crazy is that??

Over the weekend, I did not have an interview with a wonderful family to be their new nanny. They have two amazingly adorable twin infant boys. While holding them, I certainly did not sniff, (um, how does be aware of the baby aroma sound instead?) the babies to allow myself to dream... I am not at all excited about being their nanny!

And along those same lines...

I have not given my two week notice to my current employer... Although I am not super excited about the nanny position, I am not saddened at all about leaving my wonderful co-workers. Oh, how I will not miss anyone I work with.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! :) And the first thing you'll do after your appointment is call your mama! I'll be waiting on pins and needles. I love you!
Anonymous said…
oh yeah... I hope your mucus isn't hostile!