More results, let's talk thyroid.

Thanks so much for all your wonderfully encouraging comments and e-mails!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

So the results. I was able to finally get my TSH, Free T3, and Free T4 that I had re-tested from this last Wednesday. Unfortunately I was not able to talk to the Dr, just got the results.

My TSH {was 0.09 on 12/23/09} to 0.04 on 02/03/10! It dropped!?!? AND, as of 12/28/09 I started taking my Armour Thyroid once every FOUR days... Really??? It drops because of that? So the Doctor left a note in my file for me to take the meds once every seven days... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Really? Meds can last six full days in my body?

So my thoughts? Yeah. I'm stopping it all together and not telling the Doctor until we re-check it in two months and based on those results I'll come clean. What sucks though is Dr. P does not want to proceed until my thyroid is stabilized... This could push out treatments. :-(

My T3 {was 134} is 392 and my T4 {was 9.7} is 1.44...

So yeah.

Thoughts????

Once I clarify Charles' results from his semen analysis, I'll post about that... :-)

Comments

Tiffany said…
Awww, hoping it all gets worked out soon. What a tough thing.