He is with us.

The Lord has truly made His presence known to us during this time of being in the valley. Just when we think we are sinking, The Lord meets our needs in some unsuspecting ways. Financial blessings from family, friends, and strangers. Amazing. Encouragement in the strangest of ways. Fascinating.

Matthew 6:25-27
25"For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26"Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?27"And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?

During one of our prayer times, I literally felt like I was in the Lords presence and a hand was on my shoulder. It was a time in which I lingered as long as I could before opening my eyes again. It was such a high. Another encouragement that we are not walking this journey alone.

The Lord said it in Matthew 18:10 20"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

A trip to visit Santa Clause at Bass Pro (free there!) led us to a kiosk, It's His Gift, where we were in awe of the beautiful items for sale. Little Miss doesn't meet a stranger and struck a conversation with the gal working. She proceeded to declare Little Miss needed a bracelet and walked to the other side of the cart. Here, she handed Little Miss a rubber awareness style bracelet with "TETELESTAI" on one side and "33AD" on the other. She proceeded to give (for free, despite them selling these bracelets) Charles and I one as well. "What is Tetelestai?”…Simple answer…“It is Finished”. The last words spoken by Jesus on the cross, He said: “It is Finished” all of our sins have been paid in full. (John 19:30)…33AD is on the back of the bracelet, representing the approximate year that He died on the cross. Walking away from the cart, Charles and I were in awe. The Lord sent us yet another reminder that it is finished. He has taken care of everything for us. Big and small. Just a few hours later, we were gifted a financial blessing from only The Lord knows where.

And The Lord even cares about Jack.... After three separate snipping incidents with Little Miss, we knew it was not safe for the girls to keep him. I contacted about 20 different rescues but once I gave the full disclosure, I was quickly turned away and told the best thing would be to euthanize him. Charles and I both felt euthanizing him was not the answer. He still had love to give, just needed a home without young kids. We were beside ourselves on what to do. Lo and behold, The Lord provided a perfect home for him! A couple with another Jack Russell about the same age. They live on two acres and pamper their dogs to the max. Jack loves to be pampered! While extremely sad for us, it is best for him.

And then today...

I woke this morning and told Charles my dream from last night. A dream that we received a cash offer on our house. {crazy! Who pays cash for a house these days?} About 9am, we received notice we had a showing at 11am. We ended up having a showing at 11am and 11:45am. 5pm ish we received a phone call with a, you got it, cash offer! Not kidding! Tell me that dream wasn't from The Lord.... And boy am I glad I told Charles that dream before it happened or else he surely would have thought I was crazy. :-) {In negotiations}

Isaiah 55:6-7
Seek the LORD while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.

Comments

Stephanie said…
So glad you got an offer! Hope everything else turns around too!