Someone else living MY dreams!

Adoption.  It's been in my vocabulary for as long as I can remember.  I want to adopt.  I want to orchestrate adoptions.  Heck, I've even been dreaming of what it would like to be a surrogate!

I want to help families come together!  Period the end.

Since high school, I've had a dream of opening an adoption agency by the time I'm 30 years old...  Cutting costs as much as possible in order to make their dreams of family a reality!

I often get e-mails to Lost Stork Foundation inquiring about our grant status and asking if I know of any other grants offering assistance.  Through my own Google search, I do, so I pass on the information.  I often check in on the other foundations from time to time to see if they are still active before passing along the information.

One, The Fertile Dreams Foundation, seems to be going strong!  It's excellent the couples they are helping!  I hope to join them SOON!!  :-)

So I was reading their latest news and see they've dag gum opened an Adoption Agency!

I'm very happy for them!  It's awesome that they are helping build families by funding IVF and now Adoption!

So maybe I need to revamp my dreams.....

Comments