10 Year Anniversary!

Next year Charles and I will celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary!  That's just insane to think about...  So instead, I'm planning how we'll celebrate!  :-)

We talked about renewing our vows but that just seems like a lot of wasted money.  We're already married.  It's only been 10 years.  Not to mention the stress of planning another wedding!  Eek!  Maybe at 25 years?  Maybe.

In 2009 I posted about a Sea Turtle experience.  I have brought this back up to Charles with the hopes that we can do this then.  And then I got to thinking...  I {hope} to be pregnant or a new mom again then so maybe we should do that THIS year!  9 years is just as good as 10 years, right?  :-)

Just need to convince my mom to join us so she can watch Little Miss at night while we go frolic with Sea Turtles!

How did you/do you celebrate your 10 year Anniversary?

Comments

Leslie said…
How fun! Congratulations on almost 10 years! We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary later this year in November. It would be awesome if we could be pregnant again as well. I hope that we will be at least be celebrating being in the same place at that time (with our house being sold & me having a new job too!).