Oreo Truffles {Thanks Pinterest!}

Pinterest + No Oven = Very Disappointed Meghan! Until I came across these No Bake Oreo Truffles!!!

Then began the wait for a special occasion to make them... Preferably after I completed my 21 day Daniel Fast {January 23}.

The occasion came up, early! Heading to a get together tomorrow! I couldn't eat them but Charles assured me they were amazing! How can you really go wrong with Oreos, White Chocolate, and Cream Cheese? Really... Even I would have to try really hard to mess that up!

Ingredients- One package double stuff Oreos. 4 oz Cream Cheese. Dipping Chocolate. {I ended up using 4 packages of this Baker's White Chocolate as I did double dips so no spots came through the white which was completely pointless as I just added spots by garnishing with the crumbled Oreo cookies...}


Enlist the help of your 14 month old, while keeping the dogs at bay should the baggie open and chocolate spew everywhere, to crumble the Oreos oh so finely {or put in a food processor- ours is packed away in storage so we improvise.}


Set aside a little of the Oreo crumbles for garnish. *WASH HANDS!* The rest, mix well with cream cheese so you can make balls. Try to resist the urge to lick hands mid process.


Place balls in freezer for 15 minutes.


Melt chocolate according to package directions. I placed in microwave for a whopping minute and a half. :-)


Dip frozen Oreo balls into chocolate and set to harden. I chose to double dip. Lick bowl clean, errr, hand bowl to husband to lick clean.

Completed goodies! Oh they look amazing! Charles assures me that they are so good he feels bad I won't be able to enjoy any...As he has already threatened to swipe at least one more before leaving tomorrow.

Comments