NIAW + Lost Stork = GOODIES!!!

I am so excited to share just a little of what Lost Stork Foundation has going on "behind the scenes"!

National Infertility Awareness Week is quickly approaching, April 24-30 to be exact, and as a kick off for Lost Stork Foundation we will be hosting a few raffles on our new {coming} blog! It's in the prepping stage design wise!

Christa at Fearlessly Infertile has joined us in fearlessly spreading the word and gaining supporters so we may help infertile and adoptive couples!! My mom who is also now blogging, will keep updating her blog too as more exciting things come to be!

For any Missouri readers- I am participating in a city wide yard sale with all funds earned going directly to Lost Stork Foundation! If you would like to donate items and/or your time, send me a message!

Until next time, You'll find me anxiously awaiting the mailman as I excitedly await the next package of goodies to be included in the NIAW raffles!! :-)

Comments