Love/Hate Relationship

I, just like many others, have several "love/hate relationships". My current is this whole post postpartum hair loss crap.

I hate that the head on my hair is falling out in mass numbers...

I love that the unwanted hair all over the rest of my body is falling out...

I hate that the darn shower drain keeps clogging...

I love that "Man, I feel like a woman!" again...

I was one of the unlucky ones that sprouted hair in rather manly places during the most womanly time in my life. I often wondered if I was turning into a man instead growing a human! Not to mention, I swore that based on this alone I was having a boy! Why else would all this testosterone be floating around my body?! I dread if I ever have a boy, wondering what it would do to my body! Thankfully, my husband loved me through it all and reminded me that I am still beautiful, if even only just to him. :-)

I love though, at almost 5 months postpartum, I am feeling like a beautiful person again. I even wore a necklace today {yeah, that's one of the places hair sprouted!} and did not feel self conscious about it!

Now, I must really work on getting pregnant in summer months so fall/winter months I will not be looked at like a wacko when I am wearing turtle necks and scarves every. single. day. until I return back to femininity again.

Next, I must work on these abs to show off my beautiful non-hairy stretch mark dusted belly!!!

Comments

Annie Kates said…
Ugh, the dreaded postpartum hair loss. That's when I threw in the towel and chopped it all off. Not that it did any good. It still fell out, just shorter pieces of it.
I hear ya on the hairy aspect of pregnancy. I had quite the fur-belly and I managed to sport some nice side-burns.
Enjoy feeling beautiful!