Pumping...

...and dumping.

:-(

So Little Miss has a sensitive tummy. I can't really fault her as Charles and I {more so I} have really sensitive tummies as well. My diet is limited in what I eat as we've learned, the hard way, what upsets her tummy and not.

Peanut butter is one of those foods. Yesterday at the grocery store, I thought I could cheat the system so to say by getting Almond butter instead of traditional peanut butter because oh how I love peanut butter! It was actually Dark Chocolate Almond Nut Butter. I had about 2 TBS of it last night for dinner on a sand which and now, I've been up since just after midnight with severe tummy problems. If I am having this sort of reaction, I can only imagine how Little Miss' tummy would feel!

Thus the pumping and dumping...

Well. I admit I have not actually dumped it... I got about 5 oz from the side she was next to eat off of {she's a one side at a feeding type of girl} with my little hand pump and it currently sits in my fridge labeled "No Madelyn". Can't bring myself to dump perfectly fine liquid gold, err, breast milk.

Anyone want it??? Can dogs drink it?? Anything but dumping it down the drain!!!

Thank God for a mini freezer stash. And of course, she is sleeping very peacefully not waking to eat like she would have done had I too been asleep still... Oh Murphy's Law, how you humor me.

Comments

I've read that cat's drink it! but I'm willing to bet its laxative effect is not something you want for your pooch!!!!!
Lynn Roberts said…
can you donate it to the children's hospital?
Michele said…
Peter used to drink it. On cereal!