Merry Christmas Eve!

I apologize for my lack of posting- I knew having an infant would be time consuming. What I didn't calculate in there was this whole moving thing too! Unpacking happens pretty much only when Little Miss is asleep, and not on me which is rare. I'm enjoying too much holding her while she's little and lets me. Watching her facial expressions as she dreams of who knows what. Knowing she is safe in her mommy's arms...

This night, we go to bed with a fresh bed of white snow on the ground and new flurries falling. It's beautiful. Her, and my, first White Christmas we will awaken to tomorrow! I'm so very thankful that this Christmas 2010, I have been blessed with the best present ever! Charles and I could not ask for more...

Here is our Little Miss {our nickname for her these days} at her two month home photo shoot! :-) She's such a squirmy worm that it's hard to get a photo without an arm or leg or hand or face blurred out. haha! We absolutely love watching her grow and thrive as she is!


Photobucket

From our family to yours- Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year!

Comments