Rejoicing, for him anyways.

Early this morning, my Uncle Jon passed away.

Last night my dad called to inform me that he was back in the hospital and it would be soon.

Thankfully. Yesterday he was surrounded by loved ones, including his wife, both his children, his grandchildren, and extended family.

He did not suffer long. His pain was being controlled. For this we are thankful.

Although comfort is found that he was welcomed into heaven with wide open arms as he was a believer. It still is so sad that we will no longer see him here on this earth.

Charles and I are so grateful that we were able to spend a wonderful evening with them while we were in Georgia over Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful visit and love them both very much.

{Darn tears}

I only wish I would have gotten a picture of the four of us...

We will leave early tomorrow morning for Georgia to spend time with that side of the family and say our last "Goodbyes"...

Comments

Michele said…
My sympathies for your family...
squirrelgirl said…
{{{hugs}}} to you and your family. Wishing you safe travels through the winter weather!
Melis.sa said…
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Shannon said…
I wish any of the words I say could take your hurt away.

You're in my thoughts & prayers.

Shannon
Jessica said…
I am sorry to hear about your uncle. I am glad you got to spend time with him during your Thanksgiving holiday. My thoughts are with you and your family.