Darn you AF!

I've disappeared the last few days as although the IF support group went great {more on that to come}, I came home and got so sick! I went to bed as soon as I walked in the door only feeling slightly 'off'. I woke up only a couple of hours into sleep and it started... The fluids/foods exiting my body however possible. NOT nice. I have not thrown up that violently since I was like 12! My tummy still feels sore from it! So anyways, I've been in recovery mode... But in the midst, my hubby proved to be my prince in shining armor after all. In the wee hours of the morning, in the midst of my second round of eliminating all fluids from my body uncontrollably, he took it upon himself to head to Walgreens to stock up on Gatorade, Pedialyte, chicken noodle soup, saltine crackers, and pepto bismal. But not before he put my cell next to me in case I needed him before he got back. :-) In the grossness of it all, I fell in love with my husband all over again...

So although my title says "Darn you AF!", I'm actually pretty excited. :-) I know. I'm excited for my period {For those that don't know, AF is short for 'Aunt Flow' AKA, menses.} as today is cycle day 29!!! Which would put me at having a 28 day cycle! Where in the world did my body pull a textbook perfect cycle out of??? hahaha! It sucks though as I must have ovulated while we were in Georgia and we had fantastic *ahem* coverage during that time and still, nothing. I'm starting to wonder if I need to go back on the Folplex... But it does excite me as this was my first full cycle on Vitamin D3 and Calcium/Magnesium!!! I'm a believer I tell ya!!!! :-)

What sucks though... Although we will have our insurance coverage retro acted back to January 3, 2010 for coverage, we don't actually have coverage right now which means I cannot go see the Dr and get the ball rolling right now! :-( This upsets me. Just a little. It's a long story but the simple version is that the government is doing what they do best, being slow...

Who knows. Maybe the second full cycle on Vitamin D3 and Calcium/Magnesium we'll end up pregnant or maybe it'll be another "textbook" prefect cycle. I'll take either one of those right now to be honest! :-)

So please join me in welcoming Cycle number 42......... {If one is happy to see you, aren't you supposed to limit the amount of cramps and bloating you bring along too??? Goodness gracious!}

Comments

Jessica said…
I hope you feel better. I had the same thing a few months ago...its draining.
Hillary said…
What a bummer about being sick AND getting AF. So sorry! Rest up and feel better SOON!
Lisa said…
Yikes, that's awful that you were throwing up in addition to the awful feelings of starting your period! Boo...