Blonde hair, Blue eyes

This past weekend, before the news of my Uncle's passing, I had such a pleasant dream. One that is different in pictures but same story line...

This particular dream included Charles, myself, and a beautiful six month old baby boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was ours. Not genetically ours though. We had adopted him.

In the dream, everyone {not sure who exactly} kept saying how much he looks like Charles {Charles was a toe head baby with blue eyes} and that just made a new daddy even prouder!

I have had such a gambit of dreams. I don't know what they all mean! Are they really just my subconscious processing and wishing all this would happen?

I've had two dreams where I had a positive home pregnancy test. I've had countless dreams where we adopted a baby. Some with a girl, some a boy, some with gender unknown. I've had a dream where I was pregnant and one getting ready for childbirth. I have had the same exact dream more than once too.

I love these dreams though. I constantly try to think about them and keep the great feeling I wake up with all day long. I love it in the dream where I proudly say to someone that this is my baby...

What do you make of dreams???

Comments