Soldier's Angels

I recently learned about this program via a high school friend whom I reconnected with via facebook. Gotta love FB! :-)

Anyways. I signed up! Such a wonderful feeling it is to help others, especially those who are putting their life on the line so that I, we, may be FREE!

If you pay $1 you are automatically verified and giving your Soldier's name {you can choose to do a three month commitment where you write one letter a week or you can choose to do a one time care package} right then.

After signing up, I looked at usps.com to check out shipping. WOW!!!

Then I googled some more...

And I came across a website that stated the USPS has graciously allowed a discount on the large flat rate boxes as long as they are being shipped to an APO/FPO address. It's a large flat rate box for $11.95 on a 12" X 12" X 5 1/2" box! Think of the goodies that could be sent!!!! :-) WOW!!!

I'm so excited to be doing something to send our appreciation to our troops abroad who are missing their home. Their families. Their friends. The common luxuries of soap, shampoo and condition, tooth brush, tooth paste, etc.

So won't you join me and so many others to send care packages to our troops???

www.Soldiersangels.com

Comments

Jessica said…
It is great that you are getting involved in this programs. My brother-in-law is in Iraq and I know how much he loves getting care packages. Thank you for helping these soilders feel loved!!
Unknown said…
Hello and Welcome, from a fellow Soldiers Angel:)
Greta Perry said…
We are happy you got your wings!