Photos. Some. From Thanksgiving 2009!

And here are a few of the photos from Thanksgiving in Georgia! I stop here as Blogger is acting stupid and taking WAY too long! Lost my patience. :-)

My mother-in-law with four of her Grand daughters.


Me, Casey, Hannah, Erin, and Tiffany at Erin's baby shower. We're missing Shelby and we'd have our 'group' together again. {Notice my shirt? Not really. But mom and Ray got us embroidered Lost Stork Foundation shirts! More on that all later...}

Caitilen, eldest niece {of these three anyways}.

Tori, second oldest niece {of these three anyways}.

Payton, third oldest niece {of these three anyways}
Charles with his Aunt Virginia.

Us with A's boys, Cole and Caleb.

Me and A.
Aren't we just the most affection family you've ever seen??? :-)
Matthew, Me, Mom, Ryan, and Daniel. Except for mom, oldest to youngest. And in case you were wondering, I'm 5'8". I have some TALL brothers.


Us with mom and Ray the first day we saw them. My first trip to Hobby Lobby. :-)

Comments