Bad News, Good News

Whenever I am asked the question of, "I have good and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?" I generally say the bad news as the good news probably goes along with it and I'd rather have the last thought be good than bad.

So, I'm asking you. Good news or Bad news??

The bad news {If you want the good first, scroll down and then come back up to read this. :-)}
~My period finally started this morning. That sucks. I still, even after my last pity party post was just sure that this was going to be our cycle... So many things were so different this go around! My temps were high and steady. I did not have any of my usual pre-menses symptoms. My only 'symptom' was this burning type cramp in my lower abdomen. My first time ever having that. It started about 10 days past ovulation and just ended today, when my period started. ;-(

The good news
~I will be calling Dr. A's office tomorrow morning, first thing, to see if we can't get this ball rolling again!!! :-) Whatever blood work he wants to run again would need to be done on Tuesday {Cycle Day 3} for the most accurate results. Plus I will ask about the SHG test and when he wants that done as well. Also ask about Charles having the Krueger Morphology Semen Analysis done {his first and only Semen Analysis came back perfect so no reason so suspect anything, just checking again as it has been over a year}.

Although this is now officially our 41st cycle trying for a baby, gotta love irregular cycle lengths, it is also nice that 2010 brings a whole new world of possibilities as for treatments! This is absolutely awesome and we are so blessed that infertility coverage is apart of our insurance! We are very much looking forward to 2010 and {hopefully} bringing home our baby just in time to bring in 2011 as a growing family!

Comments

Michele said…
hoping 2010 is your year!
squirrelgirl said…
Keep your chin up and look ahead to the new year!
Jessica said…
I'm sorry AF showed, but you have a great attitude. Here's to 2010 being the year we bring home our babies!!
Melis.sa said…
I'm sorry that AF showed up, but excited that you can get your bloodwork done and start on your journey to a 2010 baby!! (hey you have a few months in 2010 ;)
Emily B said…
Another cycle means another opportunity, right? That's how I try to look at it, anyway. Wishing you the best of luck for the next round!!
Nicole said…
I hope 2010 is your year too!! Man, that IS awesome that insurance covers your IF treatment! I wish! We are approx. $35,000 into this baby that we've got growing right now. Out of pocket cash $35k. WOW! He/she is going to have lots of chores, lol ;)
Anyway, I'm excited to hear what the doc says for you :)
The Swann's said…
Thanks for the positive vibes!!! :-)

I'm hoping 2010 is the year for all of us still waiting on our babes!!! ;-) Feeling very positive right now...