What slipped today...

Scenario: Two people {me and Charles} in Khol's, shopping. LOTS of people around as they were having a 'special' sale from 6am - 1pm type thing.

Charles: "Why don't we go look at the trinkets and see if we can't get something for my mom."

Me: "Okay."

We're walking... I turn a different direction that obviously thew Charles off.

Charles: "Where are you going?"

Me: *Pointing towards the trinket area* "To go look at the tinker-toms." {For those that do not know me IRL, this was not purposely said. It was a complete and accidental tongue slip...}

Insert here TONS and TONS of laughter as we practically run down the isle to escape anyone that was possibly around who could have heard!!!!

Oh my. I wonder what goes on in my brain sometimes...

Comments

mom said…
LOL LOL LOL.... nothing more to say.. well except Z stands for Zorro!
squirrelgirl said…
Ummm...maybe I'm dense, but I don't get it.