My mom

As you all know was much needed, my mom came for a {very} short visit. It was {very} short but better than waiting another three weeks or so to see her again!

The visit was much needed {I think on both ends!} and much appreciated! Charles and I were both encouraged and renewed! Still trying to tackle it all but that is okay.

(For those wondering, Berry is in reference to Berry College in Mount Berry/Rome, Georgia. My oldest brother attended here and I confiscated this sweatshirt from him many a years ago...)

We headed back to Morning Star Church this past Sunday. Let me tell you what... God never ceases to amaze me! He always puts the right people in the right place at the right time for the right purpose!

I had went to the lobby area in the middle of the service to ask about a marriage mentoring program, if they had one, but specifically another couple who personally knew the struggle of infertility. I was told to go talk to the Pastor {another Pastor was preaching} who happened to be in the lobby at that exact moment. Go figure! I re caped what I was wondering if existed currently in the church and was told no but that he and his wife battled with infertility for seven years... They had a happy ending and said that although not everyone has a happy ending, they would love to connect later this week sometime if we were interested. OF COURSE WE ARE!

Anyways, I am not back to my "place" but do not feel as low as I did this past week... Thank you all so very much for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers! You all are the best blogging {and some in-real-life} buddies ever!

Comments

Lisa said…
God is pretty cool that way! I hope you guys have an encouraging visit with the pastor and his wife!!