Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today, reflecting on what we are Thankful for seems to be so important for me. It is not only a reminder to be ever grateful for our health, roof over our heads, great jobs we love, family and friends that always are supporting us but to also be thankful for this path God has led us down. The path of Infertility. As hard of a pill as that may be to swallow...

Infertility has brought me relationships I would have never otherwise had. Infertility has opened my eyes in dealing with situations where the up most compassion and empathy is needed. Infertility has brought about a new sense of caring for others that I have never experienced before. Infertility, although never something I would have chosen for us to endure, has brought us many blessings.

I am thankful for all the support, encouragement, and love that has been shown to us from people I know as well as I do not know! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you take a moment to be thankful for those things in your life that are 'blessings in disguise'.

Comments