Where art thou brain?

Where of where is my brain? A simple three hour trip to my inlaws for the weekend and i forget just about everything we need... The dogs leashes. Face wash. The red, white, and blue afghan my mother in law made a couple years ago and it has holes in it she was going to fix. I forgot a pajama shirt. The laptop to write in bed. The book we set aside to give to mother in law. A hair clip. My hair combs. Tooth paste. Really? Oh my i need to start taking brain enhancement supplements or something!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

Comments

Melis.sa said…
man alive :) i do that too..i worry about the big picture and forget some of the little details
mom said…
you ARE your mother's child! I'm sorry for giving you the spaz brain gene.