Guest Blogger - Cousin Jill

As many of you know as followers of “Finding Family with Empty arms”, Meghan and Charles are in the middle of a move and are not able to get on the internet. We’ll all have to keep them in our prayers and hope the transition is as smooth as possible. She does such a good job at keeping everyone up to date on her progress so I am sure we will get updates as they come.

Today, Meghan asked me to post a new blog as a guest of hers to tell you a little about me and my business. I am Jillian Rokowski, Meghan’s cousin. I started a Medical ID Watch company called Watch and Alert LLC at the end of last year. Meghan has been so amazing at trying to help me get recognition and awareness out there but I realize that many people still don’t realize what we are working towards.

I am a juvenile diabetic (diagnosed at the age of 10). I have been completely insulin dependent for the last 12 years. My diabetes has provided lots ups and downs along the years but I have been lucky not to have any complications or medical emergencies so far. Most people however are not that fortunate, yet they do not take the necessary precautions to list their conditions in plain view in case of emergencies. The reason I started my business is to help other people who have conditions to feel comfortable with a piece of jewelry that not only shows their condition, but it is comfortable and serves a dual purpose of telling time.

My reason for informing you about my purpose is to ask for suggestions or feedback. If you have anything you think might be informative to help me spread awareness about my watches and what to look for or how to getting them to people with medical conditions like mine, please feel free to contact me at jillian@watchandalert.com or visit my site directly at http://www.watchandalert.com/

I hope everyone has a great week!

Comments