I've been tagged!

Thanks Diane for giving me an excuse to be silly... :-)

Diane tagged me to write 7 things about myself, so here goes:

Here are the RULES...

1. Link to the person who tagged you. Did it!!
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you. DONE!!
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them. Hard to pick...
4. Let them know they have been tagged. Done.

1~ I LOVE this invention called the World Wide Web. I'm addicted to my blog, other peoples' blogs, facebook, GOOGLE, and so many more sites!!! I think this whole connecting with people from all over the world is amazingly neat!!! I have a group of girls whom I could not have spent the last three plus years without thanks to the WWW! :-)

2~ I miss our "dog-cat", Gus. :-( We gave him to a family who, hopefully, is taking great care of him and his shyness... If only our Jack and Jill would have been nice to him would he be with us here now!

3~ I have a way of intrepreting images from what they actually are into something completely random... Happened just today you see. It's rather funny most of the time and others it's just crazy!

4~ I am a tapper. Charles makes fun of my little quark I have but I drum my fingers, each one single at a time, to rythms.

5~ I LOVE to sing. I am horrible at it. Ask my oldest brother whom I used to horrify quite frequently when I was at the tender of of two. haha! And older... But give me a car, radio cranked up, and me alone and you'll certainly find me "dancing" and singing my heart out all the while driving. And accordingo to John Tesh, if you sing while driving you are more concentrated on the road and what's going on around you. :-)

6~ Something I am a bit bitter about... I worked my butt off for 5 plus years to get a Bachelors degree to find a job I love. Here I am, doing exactly what I love, without ever even using my BS I paid GOOD money for! Can I return it and get a refund?? Perhaps even a portion??? Maybe??

7~ I am not a very good housewife so I was really banking on being a great mother as a reason for my husband to keep me around for the long haul... I mean. I don't cook. Okay. I can't cook. BIG difference! I hate cleaning. I can't sew. I'm not very creative, although I do try sometimes. I'm not prim and proper, instead, quite the opposite unfortunately at times. And well, I obviously don't have what it takes to make a baby so he can be a daddy without great medical intervention...

BUT- Let me also be positive here as I'm sure I'll hear about it if I don't... I am flexible. Down to earth. It takes a lot to stress me out. I am an okay baker, but certainly not Publix's bakery section. I have outstanding manners (Thank you mom and dad!) which I use all the time. I try to find and enjoy the little things in life. You know. Like seeing the first signs of Spring when looking at a once "dead" tree whose limbs are now turning shades of green indiciating new life is within and ready to sprout. Or how about watching the sweetest 16 week old baby boys giggle or smile in their sleep or instantly stop a horrible crying fit once they feel familiar hands picking them up. I love that at any given instant, my face is the light of their world and the smiles show it all. Or how about being greeted by my doggies who although annoy me, I love them. The tails wagging so hard the little body is swaying to and fro. Tounges hanging out. Running to find the toy to give it to me to play... And I certainly love the time I see my husband and those kisses... I love him. His kisses are always so tender and full of affection. I love when he gets home from work, squeezes me tight and places a big one on me! I love that I can enjoy every moment of life becuase I have Him who gives me life, at the center of my life! I love that I am reminded numerous times a day, in all the small ways, that He loves me so much He did all this... Even had I been the only person ever created, it still would have been done just for me...

And on that happy positive note, I shall go and do my wifey duties and clean or pay bills. you know. The less glamerous part of those "I do's" we said almost six years ago...

But first!

Who I tag...

Lindsey @ http://michaelandlindseykaufman.blogspot.com/
Cathy @ http://ajourneytoconception.blogspot.com/
Nicole @ http://jouneytojosie.blogspot.com/
Marcelle @ http://makingbabies-sa.blogspot.com/
Krissy @ http://ontheborderx4.blogspot.com/
Meredith @ http://mypgblog.blogspot.com/
Shelby @ http://dochaschronicles.blogspot.com/

Comments