The Debate continues...

Which long lasting debate am I talking about here?? Well, the one that involves my many pee sticks sitting on the counter, next to the sink, in our guest bathroom. It is THESE pee sticks that have caused much debate amongst my lovely husband and myself.

You see. I have "line-o-vision" which means I can find a line on every single pee stick in front of me. No kidding. It's a talent. haha! So, I have resorted to only allowing myself to think a line is there IF my husband sees it too. Well, so far, so good.

Until yesterday.

It was with this test that my lovely husband all the sudden decided that he could NOT see a line on it. Although heartbreaking, this was not the main reason for debate. It was simply that there was clearly a line on the test. Yes, it was faint. I'm not denying that. It was in fact a line though!

I took another test this morning with first morning urine and stark white. Okay. I lied. I can see a line but it is different. The line is white. It is the color around the line that makes it visable. This test is indeed, negative. (Sorry, can't capture any of this via camera so you must just trust me right now.) I come home from work today on lunch and my husband has today's test along with yesterday's test sitting right next to each other on the opposite side of the counter. He points to me and says, "These tests are identical. Both negative." I laugh and imagine how long he spent starring at these tests trying so hard to see a line!

Needless to say, I'm sticking to my whole, "Yesterday is my last positive hCG test and today is the first of hopefully only one or two negative tests..."

Think what you may... If you would like to join in on the debate, send me your mailing address and I'll be sure to ship you the pee sticks and let YOU be the judge on if a line exists or not!!!! haha!!

And continuing on...

one of my favorite bloggers, MckMama posted an amazingly informative blog on Cloth Diapering. Surprisingly, Charles has agreed that we can go this route if I so desire to do so. :-) There's just something about not having to worry about our children having a reaction to the many unnatural ingredients in diapers as we both have really sensitive skin... I'm sure that's one of the less than desired traits our children will indeed, inherit.

So, if you would like to enter this Cloth Diapering giveaway she has going on, I will not have the least bit of hurt feelings if you win and want to ship them to me or just save them for our baby and then send them along. :-)

So, let's end this blog on a happy note!

*knocking on wood...* My spotting lasted only about six hours yesterday. I have not had the first bit today so we shall see what comes over the next several days!!! Keep watching and checking in for updates!!! :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Meghan I also used cloth diaper and it was great. I used Kushies which are made in Canada and I went the old fashioned route of diaper pins and covers and I did use disposables at night. With my last I cheaped out and bought Gerber prefolds because it was winter and I find the AIO's take forever to dry. I commend you on your decision..it is cost effective, good for the environment and for your baby. Do you have a diaper service where you are?? I didn't here but its only another load of laundry LOL. I am keeping you in my prayers as I know your journey has been long and you deserve to POAS as see and BFP!!!