Anxious. Nervous. Excited. Stressed.

These are only a few of the emotions running thru my body right now. The time has come. It is upon us... The days that are leading up to my period's supposed to arrival date are oh so slowly yet so quickly approaching! The nurse said I could test tomorrow and get a reliable answer on a home pregnancy test. WHAT? Tomorrow??? So, that means I would be walking on cloud nine or I could be curled in the fetal position snuggled in my bed wishing away the next couple of weeks before I am to ovluate again and be in the same position I am in right now...

One inexpensive home pregnancy test holds the fate of this cycle. To see that oh so coveted second line would make any dream of mine, and Charles', come true in an instant.

Yet, wait. What if that second line DOES pop up? What if it falls within the time limit? What if it is on another branded test than Dollar Tree (which I have been using to test out the trigger shot)? Would I believe it? Would I cry? Would I pick up the phone and call someone? Who? What could I ever say at that moment? Would I trust the line as I mean, a line does not mean a successful pregnancy? What would I think, say, or do? Do you, my readers, want to see photos of a stick I not only paid for but pee'd on??? EEEWWW!!! That's some devotion there... :-)

And now, it's waiting. It's waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting! When is my urine the best to count it reliable to tell me my fate of being a mother or not? Should I use every urine of the day and test? I mean, I'm sure I can scrounge up enough home pregnancy tests around my house to do just this...

I am so nervous and anxious and excited and worried and stressed at what this fate may be...

Comments

Making Babies said…
Crossing fingers babe!!! x x x