Thursday Weigh In...

Obviously, as I was not running to post this first thing this morning, it does not contain the best of news...

I gained *gasp* this week. I guess those two slices of Oreo pie on Monday and four days straight of not being able to go Kickboxing helped me a bit there. Must I also say something? I believe a law should be in order that you do NOT weigh yourself when the ugly red witch of the west is visiting... I more than anything want to blame all this on HER! ARGH!

So, last night I attended kickboxing for the first time in four days and thankfully(?) it was three of us with the pushy teacher. So yeah, he totally had us individualized for the hour and just pushed and pushed us... Good thing? Sure. Not so good though after having such a long time away. Wow. That was crazy. Did I just say that four days is a long time to not exercise??? Perhaps my mind frame IS changing???

Onto more news...

I found out yesterday a friend is knocked up! They've been trying and I'm so very excited for them! This makes baby number two... It also gives me great comfort as she just recently lost 20 pounds so perhaps that kicked her fertility into overdrive??? ;-) Either way. I wish them the best!!!!

And let's continue here...

Another lovely gal whom I know via my amazing support group of women online is preggo as of today!!! This was the first cycle trying without the whole charting and all course, after the birth of her daughter a little over a year ago! I'm so very excited for them too!!!!

I can't wait to hear all about the ups and downs that come along with the joys of pregnancies!

Gosh, I now know a TON of women that are either pregnant or recently (within the last year) had a baby...

And I'm stopping there before this turns into a depressing post! haha!

Now I'm off to attend a Fertility Talk hosted by a local Hospital. Shall be interesting!

Comments

squirrelgirl said…
I hope next Friday the scale will have better news. Keep up the kickboxing!
Shelby said…
By the way, it totally doesn't count when you weigh in with AF. Did you know you can gain up to 5 pounds in water weight? (maybe I just made that up to make myself feel better?) :P I bet your numbers will be great next week!