Not Me! Monday's



Now, the official Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week AFTER you humor me and finish my list. :-)

Today certainly has Not been a "Not Me" day all day!

It did not start with a phone call from my boss (yes, on my day off) inquring about a phone call that I did not forget to make this past weekend. *Whoops*

I did not post on my facebook page asking if any substituation could be made in place of milk for pancakes... Even I, the uncooker, knows that Milk just cannot be substituted!

It did not continue on with us not going to a restaurant that has amazing Grits but sucky everything else. I did not enjoy those grits a bit much while suffering to choke down my pancakes.

I certainly have not gone a full exact week without attending a kickboxing class better yet not even lifting a finger to exercise in any way possible.

I was not having a "blonde moment" when I made up my water for kickboxing class only to walk out the door and leave it on the coffee table. After suspecting such action that did not take place, I certainly would not have placed a call to my lovely husband lounging at home on the couch to inquire where my water bottle was exactly. He certainly did not chuckle and say that it is within three feet of him, at home.

I am not one to leave my brain in the car, along with my gloves, only to remember all the above after getting inside only to walk back outside to my car to retrieve them.

For the second time walking in, I did not notice that this happened to be the first time since I started going that they were sold completely out of water bottles!!! WHAT???

So, I certainly did not have to walk down to Subway to buy two bottles of water for the evening...

Yep. My brain is certainly not attached to my head in any way possible as it's just hanging around wherever it pleases today...

Comments