Not Me! Monday's



Now, the official Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week AFTER you humor me and finish my list. :-)

It was Not Me who let the dirty clothes pile up, dishes go unwashed, and skip out on kickboxing for four days this week... Never would I do such acts as these!

When driving past a Dollar Tree, first time by this one here, it was Not Me! who (verbally instead of mentally) questioned if they carried home pregnancy tests... After getting a strange look from my lovely husband, I did Not offer up that I am "collecting" HPTs now as a hobby. With a slight chuckle, he said, "How many do you have now?" With my response of 6 or 7, he continued driving and said that that was enough for now...

I certainly Did Not eat Peanut Butter M&M's, Sour Apple flavor licorice, chocolate dipped pretzels, a small sub from Penn Station, and french fries only a few hours before heading to kickboxing class. Do you know what this does to one who is exercising?? It makes you sick! Why would I do such a thing as this?? haha!

On a similiar note...

I was not the horrible wife who informed her loving husband that he was on his own for dinner as she felt too sick to cook dinner better yet actually eat it after such an episode as stated previously! I would never torture my husband like this...

Comments