Not Me! Monday's!



Now, the official Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week AFTER you humor me and finish my list. :-)

It was not I (or shall I saw us?) that took a day off work to go snow sledding... Not us that laughed hysterically as though we were 10 while tumbling down snow covered hills. Not us that left with snow covered shoes and soaking wet pants...

It was not I (yes, this time really just me) who ate a piece of Oreo pie after pushing aside the fact that I've been working so hard to loose yet I enjoyed that piece oh so much!!!

Wow! Is it really I that did not have a very productive "Not Me! Monday" week??? This is sad...

Perhaps I can explain the Not Me! Zorro story my mom so lovingly shared in a comment??

In highschool I was in Winterguard. Well, as we were watching other performances, there was always a themed involved. This one particular show, they were "fighting" and all well, at the very end it completely dawned on me when they made the "Z" that it was ZORRO!!! So, I announced this as I was so proud of myself for getting it and I picked the absolutely perfect time to do so... Right when the music stopped! I could have not planned that any better if I tried! It was dead silence when I said, "Oh, Z is for Zorro!!!" Talk about an erpution of laugher from all surrouding us as I STILL have not lived this moment down...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Meghan, you forgot the part where after you said, "oh Z is for ZORRO" and you realized it was quiet, you then added, "Did I say that outloud?" Can't forget that part! I love you Meghan Ann!