Thursday Weigh In!

I would love to have all the support and encouragement that I can get! If you are feeling the same and want to join with the Thurday Weigh In's just leave a comment to let me know and I'll be sure to be a source of encouragement on your getting healthy journey...

Now for the reality of the last week. A sure sign that I have not been pounding away Malt Balls after Kickboxing. A sign that I am indeed continuing Kickboxing.

I stepped on the scale, half afraid that I'm "gaining muscle" before loosing pounds... The number appeared. ARGH. Still not liking that number. Then. The Pounds Gained/Lost.

3.3 Pounds - LOST!!!!!!!!!! In ONE week!!!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOO proud of myself! No wonder yesterday I was really noticing a difference in the way my clothes feel. My pants were super loose. So I am definately noticing a difference!

On that note... Off to eat some breakfast! :-) Healthy of course!

Comments

Cathy said…
That is fantastic!! Nothing better than (almost) instant gratification for all that hard work :)
Anonymous said…
Way to go Meghan! My Meghan Ann, My Meghan Ann, she's the kickboxingist girl in all the land!
Shelby said…
Good job!! I should totally take a page from your play book, but instead I had two chocolate bars today (slaps own hand).