One YEAR!!

It's officially been one full year, 365 days, countless prospective states, one new career job, and one BIG move later that brings us to where we are now! Holy cow... So, let's ponder on the past year.

What have I learned???

I have learned... God's plan is HUGE! We can only see itty bitty bits (aka - what he wishes for us to see at that current time in our lives) at a time but we must walk down the path of total trusting and having nothing but faith in HIM!

I have learned... I cannot plan out my life. Although others may have this "capability", Charles and myself do not. Looking back, that's okay. I've accepted it. *See above*

I have learned... To take baby steps. One foot in front of the other. This is a great practice for just about everything in your lives.

I have learned... My husband is amazing. I love him so much more today than I did a year ago!

I have learned... My family is invaluable! Each and every single one of them.

I have learned... It's amazing to not have to worry about school!!!!! No more homework! YIPPEE!!!!!!!

I have learned... I'm still highly sensitive to things I put both in and on my body! :-(

I have learned... I truly love bloggin! It's such a release for me. I love my fellow bloggers and even the occassional stop-ins that do not leave comments (which BTW, I love getting!).

So, here's to another year of blogging about what may and may not be of excitement in Charles and myself's life!

Comments