Wii did it!!!

Yes. You need to totally get that PUN! LOL Wii (Charles and I) braved the horrid "Black Friday" crowds at but all places...WAL-MART!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Wii got up at 3:3oAM and at Wal-Mart by 4:40AM. Wii fought the crowds. Wii found the lines at the electronics. When Wii saw no Wii in the designated section I asked and was told they were in the middle isle on a palat! (Yes, they had 70 Wii on a palat!!! Holy cow!) So, while I stayed to watch the Wii Charles was over batteling the crowds for two of the games he wanted. (NCAA Football 09-he got and Head Coach 09-they were out of so HINT for a Christmas gift!)

In my vision... Everyone suddenly started pushing and shoving and so I just reached my hand into the pile and grabbed one! Yep. This will probably be the last time Wii fight those crowds... Too much drama!!!!!

So. Wii ended up with the the Wii system, the Sports kit, and an extra nun chuck and a game as it comes with the Sports one. :-) Now, I just have to get Charles to hook it up and show me how to use it! I'm so freaking excited about this thing!!!! It's what we've been after like all stinking year but they were always out!

Now I have my eye on the Wii Fit........... That's another "I'm sorry. We're temporarily out." response.

Comments