What a way to start off the weekend!

So, I woke up this morning and spoke to my amazing husband. Have I mentioned lately how lucky a gal I am to be married to this wonderfully amazing and loving man of mine?? No? Well, he's the best!!! He ROCKS my world and for you ladies wanting one of him, yeah, he's TAKEN!!!! :-) But back to my morning... I informed hubby that I was only going to get good news today, if any news, and that I have a couple more weeks before hearing back from the remainder two hopeful jobs. Well, let's just say it didn't quite work that way. Checked my e-mail and BAM! Rejection e-mail from the Salvation Army interview I had... Yep, just how I like to start my day, with a rejection. Really boosts one's self confidence.

So, now I'm down to one hopeful position that doesn't necessarily even exist!!!! Oh good grief. Is it too early to start drinking wine again?? I mean, it IS 5 o'clock somewhere, right??? haha! No, I'm not drinking but am really thinking ice cream is calling my name!!!!! Just need to get dressed and go get some...

Comments