St. Charles County, MO I.E.S.

You're probably asking what in the world is I.E.S.? Well, boy am I glad you asked! :-) Jackie Barnes and myself are co-facilitating an Infertility Support Group! YEAH!!!! We are going to be the St. Charles County, Missouri Infertility Education and Support group! (Hence I.E.S. but pronounced "Eyes")

I'm sure the next question is "Who is Jackie Barnes?" Well, again, good question! Jackie posted an ad on craigslist for an infertility support group and I immediately responded and offered my assistance however possible and well, we continued e-mailing and met up this past week! She's a very nice and knowledgable woman who I hope to learn LOTS from! :-)

We are going to meet every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month starting September 10 (Happy Birthday Mom!). We have a room at a new hospital in O'Fallon, MO reserved and already have a Doctor to speak at our first meeting! :-) We are going to dedicate the 2th Wednesdays to Guest speakers on all issues in regards to Infertility from Western to Eastern medicine to procedures to types of infertility and so forth! This monthly session will be open to spouses/partners to attend as well to gain knowledge and ask questions. SO exciting!!! I am in charge of this area while Jackie will wear the hat (as she does already as a professional therapist) of the support leader. Every 4th Wednesday will be limited to women only where we can openly talk about our struggles both physically and psychologically!

We are narrowing down on our logo we will have and Jackie is designing a website that I'll share at a later time! :-) But, between now and then, if you wish to send us an e-mail you may do so at infertilityeducationsupport@gmail.com

So, anyone interested in learning more, shoot us an e-mail and you'll get a prompt response! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your week!!! ;-)

Comments

Making Babies said…
Megs, that is wonderful. I'm so proud of you. Now I wish I live there too!!! :)
squirrelgirl said…
How exciting! Sounds like you're settling into your new town just fine.