"Unanswered Prayers"

So, figured I would share my laugh out loud moment I had at God a few hours ago... :-)

It all started by my driving to Bethany Christian Services (where I am having my interview tomorrow morning at 8AM and am SO excited about!) to make sure that I can get there and such. Well, before I even left my neighborhood I informed God that I was going to spend this time chatting with Him. I prayed. I talked. I asked. I prayed. I talked some more. I asked for some more. I thanked. I thanked Him more. I finally said I'm going to shut up now so talk to me... (The drive was about 45 minutes) I got to the agency and then decided that was I was heading back home I would stop in to the mall I passed if I could ever find it again thanks to the MAJOR highway road closings. I finally found it. Went in. walked around. No fear honey, I didn't buy anything as I didn't really see anything I liked. :-) I left. On my way home a friend called. We chatted. Got off the phone and habit, I turned on the radio. Well, the last station it was on was a country station and the sound playing was "Unanswered Prayers". I literally laughed out loud at God! Yes God, I hear you... Loud and clear! :-)

Although I can only see tomorrow and what tomorrow would mean if I got the job, God is the one that sees and is working the BIG plan He has in store for me. Whatever tomorrow brings is all in HIS plan and I am accepting of that. Whatever it is. Good or bad. My ideal or not. I must and AM trusting in Him... I also had the bright idea to apply this to other areas of my life. Well, when I told God I was. He reassured me that I was not. That I was still trying to control the whole baby aspect of my life and that I just need to give it over. As it goes again, whenever it is in HIS plan is when or if we'll have kids...

So, pray for me! Pray for me today. Pray for me tomorrow. Pray for me in a week and in a month and a year from now! I pray for you too...

Now, I must go and find something to wear to this interview tomorrow morning!!!!

Comments

squirrelgirl said…
Well, how did the interview go? *fingers crossed*
Making Babies said…
Girl, you are in my thoughts every day. You know that. :)