Time for another post...

Well, not a whole lot of something important to say but figured I'd update just for the heck of it. :-) I'm no longer working for that nanny family I moved here to work for. Let's just all say that they were crazy and well, I quit. I'm not going into details... ;-)

On another note. I am officially the owner of airspace! LOL I got my internet connected today and how exciting it is to be able to use the internet whenever I please without having to hold my tounge a certain way! :-)

Um, other news... Well, I've been looking for a job. That's exciting... NOT! I DO have an interview July 17, Thursday though at 8AM! I'm SOOOOOO excited as it's with an adoption agency! I'll go into details at a later point. As in, if I walk away with the position! Just be praying for this as THIS is the position and the organization I've dreamed of working for over the last several years!!!! I may not have all the qualifications that they want, but I sure do have the desire to learn and the passion to do so! I just have to remember that whatever God has in store for me is what will come to happen and I'll be accepting of whatever that shall be! :-)

Um, let's see if I can think up any additional news... Well, I haven't physically met anyone yet but thanks to the internet, I have been invited to attend a BBQ (or shall I saw Braai??) that a bunch of couples attend in the next city over. She said they're all in their 20's so that's cool. :-) I have also chatted with two other gals who live in this area so I believe I'll be a-okay! If you're wondering. I posted an ad on craigslist about a couples group thing and this is where I got the response from. :-) Seems legit. I'll let you know how it goes! LOL The BBQ is July 19... Awaiting more details. I'm very excited though! It'll just be nice to KNOW people here in the area! FINALLY!!!!

K. So. I think I've pulled enough out of thin (haha) air to chat about for now. I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July and are anticipating a great weekend to come! :-)

Comments