My husband is HILARIOUS... Not so much.

Since I have nothing else to share, I figured I would share this! :-)

This morning I got a phone call about a position with the local Animal Shelter, full time worker. I would be in charge of coordinating pet adoptions both individually and at like Petsmart and such. So, I'm telling my lovely husband about this and he kind of chucked and then said, "Hey! You'd at least be working in Adoptions..." haha! So very funny!

So, I have this interview at 2pm. Of course he also had to say that I'm not allowed to talk about "work" with him as dogs are our weakness... He's anticipating a house FULL of dogs if I get this job! LOL

On the OTHER Adoption front, no news so I guess I still consider it good news?? I dunno... She has not called my references yet either so I'm thinking I'm out of the running BUT God willing something will come thru!!!! :-)

Comments