Job updates...

Well, still nothing from the Bethany lady so I'm totally assuming I did not get it. I'm going to continue to pursue her though once a week until I get a direct answer one way or another though!!! :-)

This morning I did get a phone call to schedule an interview for a home study person... Very interested in that one.

I also got an e-mail telling me I have been scheduled to attend the social service worker's written exam on August 9!!! :-) This is very exciting as I would get in the field and gain EXPERIENCE!!!!! That's the key word everyone is looking for! YEAH!!!! So, we shall see...

I know God has the job out there already waiting so I'm just going through the motions until it comes through! I've still got the job working Part-time at Lowe's and still going through the training...

Will update as I learn something new!!!! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!! :-)

Comments