The South Beach Diet thoughts

I know everone says to not live by a "diet" but instead change your lifestyle but I thought I would take a few moments to express how this "lifestyle" of mine has been flushed down the TOILET lately! The last two weeks I have been so OFF the diet, like as in, i cannot even find the line for diet versus no diet living and eating! And since this is happening, I figured I would reflect on how this time has been spent and how wonderful it has been not thinking about what I'm eating, how much I'm eating, or what I'm eating. This perhaps is my problem...

After being on the South Beach Diet (from here on out referred to as SBD), I have noticed significiant changes in my body both physically and mentally/emotionally. The biggest change is that I was not having any "ovary" pain and aches as in from the PCOS when living by the SBD but since I've been eating whatever I want, I have had a ton of aches and pains in this area. I visualize it as cysts growing again while before they had nothing to hold onto while now there are sugars and other good stuff to thrive off of. I have also noticed that my hair and nails are not growing and looking as they should. I have also had more skin breakouts than when on the SBD... My last complaint would be my weight! DUH! LOL I have not put back on a whole lot of weight but I can certainly feel it in my clothes as to how they once fit versus how they fit not. :-( THAT sucks! i worked So hard to lose that weight and now I'm just gonna let some minor life issues stress me out to where I'm eating ice cream multiple times a week along with pasta, breads, and other "no-no's" on the SBD...

My committment to myself! July 1, the day I leave for Missouri, I am starting phase ONE again of the SBD. Here, i am going to live, eat, and exercise as Phase One'ers are supposed to. I am ready to get healthy, again, and this time stay that way! I figured a new life in Missouri is reason enough to start a new get healthy plan of action!

Comments