He arrived in OKC

Charles left at 8:10am this morning... It's been a LONG day for him, driving. LOTS of emotions flowing around with us both individually and as a couple. What to do? Where to go? What to worry about and what to give up? (Yes, we know, give it ALL to God... SO much easier said than done! LOL) But, regardless, Charles has made it safe and sound in OKC!

On another note... I was SO annoyed at our darn dog, Jill! I don't know if it's a lab thing or what but this is the third time she has found a poop pile or manauer or whatever it is and ROLLED around in it!! Yes, this was at 11pm so she STUNK to high heavens and I was not about to bathe her this late as she takes forever to dry as well. So, she was put in her crate in the garage. Not a peep out of her all night long. I plan on waking up at 5Am tomorrow morning to give her a NICE bath so she can become apart of the family again... LOL

One last bit of news!!!!! I FINISHED that stupid and crazy psycho teacher's class yesterday!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! Today I started my FINAL EVER class for my Bachelors degree!!! I cannot explain how excited and anxious I am to get this done and over with!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Comments