29 days until MY special day!

I cannot believe I am already in countdown mode for my 24th birthday!!! :-) This year has FLOWN by with not much to show for thus far... I guess that is what happens when there is just SO much going on that won't actually be complete until later on.

Speaking about turning 24, a dear friend Casey and I were chatting awhile back about turning 24 this year. She made a comment that I absolutely loved! She said that there are some major milestones age wise when you turn 20, 21, and 25 but she was able to add another milestone when you turn 24. What you ask? Well, 24 is the number of candles that come in a single box. :-) It is the ONLY year you can buy a single box and use every candle in it without any leftovers or needing any additinoal candles... So, the next time YOU'RE buying candles and see 24, think of how special that birthday will be or already was for you! :-)

Comments

Lolita said…
my birthday is june 1st ;) too bad we couldnt go out and party together- hehehe