I was Tagged!

I was tagged... Thanks Kim!

10 years ago: I was an 8th Grade first year homeschooler with not a single worry in the world... Well, maybe I was a little worried about high school and trying out for colorguard but that was it! Crazy huh??

Things on my to-do list today:
*Take Jack outside in about 20 minutes
*Take Jack out again in about an hour and contine this throughout the day
*Yep, wait another 20 minutes to take Jack out again
*Again, let Jack out
*Take Jack to the vet at 11am
*Devote all my attention to Jack today...

Three of my bad habits:
1. PROCRASTINATION!!! That so should have been my middle name...
2. Being lazy.
3. Self diagnosis and trying to diagnosis everyone else.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Daycare worker
2. Waitress/Banquet Server
3. Nanny
4. Customer Service Rep
5. Teller

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I want to go to Romonia and just love on the kids in the orphanages.
2. I want to adopt at least one child, preferably two.
3. I HATE to read!
4. I used to want to be an actress and model. (haha!)
5. I have a close group of online friends and supporters. :-)

tag Nicki and Marcelle your turn! :)

Comments