Christmas Card 2011!

I can't believe how "on the ball" I am this year with Christmas!

I only have TWO people left to buy for and I know exactly what they are getting AND I just finished our Christmas Card for this year! Go me! :-)

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.


Love it?! Only a few photos to capture Madelyn's "Firsts" in 2011...

First snow. First ferry ride. First family {of 3} vacation to Nashville, TN. First hotel stay. First plane ride. First campfire. First road trip {to Georgia} + First time sucking her thumb! First time at Chick-fil-a Dwarf House. First time to Florida's Walt Disney World. First carousal ride + first trip to the zoo!

Oh so many first... So much fun we had in 2011! I'm so excited for 2012 and all the first that will accompany it!

Comments